GIỚI THIỆU VỀ VIỆT NAM BẰNG TIẾNG ANH HAY NHẤT
AN INTRODUCTION TO VIETNAM
Welcome to Vietnam, the land of miracles.
Vietnam is a unique, beautiful and charming country. It has a long history of rich, various culture and many beautiful views from North to South. Vietnam has tropical weather, so it’s a wonderful place to travel year-round. When you are here, you can’t miss visiting Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Halong bay, Sapa and so on. Vietnamese people love peace and freedom so much. They are intelligent, hard working and very hospitable. Vietnam is also famous for many delicious foods. That’s why Vietnam becomes one of the most attractive places in the world.
Come to Vietnam and enjoy all these wonderful things.
Miracle (n) /ˈmɪr.ə.kəl/ Phép lạ, điều kỳ diệu
Unique (adj) /juːˈniːk/ Độc đáo, độc nhất
Various (adj) /ˈveə.ri.əs/ Phong phú, đa dạng
Tropical (adj) /ˈtrɒp.ɪ.kəl/ Thuộc nhiệt đới
Peace (n) /pi:s/ Hoà bình, yên bình
Freedom (n) /ˈfriː.dəm/ Sự tự do
Hospitable (n) /hɒsˈpɪt.ə.bəl/ Hiếu khách
Attractive (adj) /əˈtræk.tɪv/ Có sức hút, hấp dẫn
Be famous for N/V-ing: Nổi tiếng vì cái gì
Eg: Hollywood is famous for its movie studios.
Miss + V-ing: Bỏ lỡ việc gì
Eg: I can’t miss having a delicious meal with you.
1. What kind of food should I try when I come to Vietnam?
2. In Vietnam, what is the most beautiful season?
3. Where should we go when we come to Vietnam?
4. Are there any interesting festivals in Vietnam?
5. Should we stay here on Lunar New Year? What can we do on these days?
6. What means of transportation can we use when coming to Vietnam?
7. Can you tell me something about Ho Chi Minh City/ Ha Long Bay/ Sapa..?
8. What is the weather like in Vietnam?
9. How special is Vietnamese food?
10. Why do we call Vietnam the land of miracles?
Hãy comment dưới phần bình luận để đội ngũ Anh ngữ iStart có thể giải đáp mọi thắc mắc của bạn nhé!